Help and Healing for Survivors of Trans Aggression
Thousands of acts of hate violence against gay and transgendered individuals are reported each year in the United States.
BREATH of AIR was formed to provide reconstructive surgery and mental health treatment at no cost to survivors of trans hate violence.
- Alexander Sinclair M.D. Plastic Surgeon
- John Kowalcyzk M.D. Urologist
- Marie Keller Ph.D. L.A. Gender Center Director
- Elise Turen Ph.D., ACS Clinical Sexologist
- Mindia Gabichvadze Psy.D., MFT Clinical Psychologist
- Maria Roman Community Activist
- Karina Samala Community Activist
If you or someone you care about has suffered physical and mental injuries from violence or substandard medical care, please contact us.
|Dr. Alexander Sinclair||310. 274. 4103|
|Maria Roman||323. 381. 6103|
|Karina Samala||213. 999. 0456|